Monday 11 July 2011

Real Wedding - A Beautiful Big Day In Berkshire

Now I love where I live - I'm know I'm biased but I do think Berkshire is pretty fab so when lovely photographer, Hilary Binns, contacted me to tell me about a gorgeous wedding that took place in the countryside not far from where I live, I jumped at the chance to see the pictures and I wasn't disappointed. A fabulous countryside vibe, vintage tins full of seasonal flowers, the local church, a decorated Land Rover and lots of happy guests have a really fun laid back day - now that sounds good to me.

Heather & Tim met when they both noticed they had the same dogs (see the fab pics below!) and then Heather wanted to learn how to stalk on the local estate. Tim was duly recommended and they met and fell in love. This shared love of the countryside and the area that had bought them together was something both Tim & Heather wanted to show in their plans for the day and I think it shows - this day is their day and that's just perfect...



Above - the dogs look totally non-plussed by the fact that they been canine matchmakers...



Above - love this natural arrangement in the milk churn at the foot of the aisle. Just perfect...

Above - I cannot tell you how much this image makes me smile...

Above - the dog's expression here is just great but I love how you can just see Heather & Tim holding hands on the other side too...

Above - vintage tins = gorgeous centrepieces...

Above - love these country style place markers, rosemary & lavender combine to make the most heavenly scent...


Above - OK, I think these wooden crates might be one of my new favourite things...



Above - I just adore Heather's expression here - you can almost imagine what must be being said in the speeches to bring about such a look of concentration and emotion...


Above - now if you can't leave a country wedding in a decorated Land Rover, there's something wrong with the world!


The photographer I have to thank for these gorgeous images is the lovely Hilary Binns. If you'd like to find out more about Hilary and her work, do take a look at her website - www.binnsphoto.co.uk - or her blog - www.hilarybinnsblog.co.uk/photoblog. You can also follow Hilary on Twitter where she's @binnsphoto.

No comments:

Post a Comment