Thursday 12 May 2011

Tea Among The Bluebells - Part One

Some of you might remember that a while ago, I went on a pre-wedding shoot with the very lovely Dorset Wedding Photographer - Courtenay Photographic. Now, I am not sure whether he liked me from that little outing and decided to get me to do a shoot with him for fun or whether he wanted to give me something to get nervous about so decided to get me to do a shoot with him to get his own back, I'm not sure...!

But, I needn't have worried - Courtenay is just fabulous, especially with nervous models (and I use the word 'model' in the very loosest sense of the word!). So, a few weeks after our discussions, off we went to a gorgeous bluebell wood in the totally picturesque Dorset countryside armed with yummy cakes from Genii Cupcakes, vintage china from The Tea Party and I was allowed to wear a beautiful headpiece from Jo Barnes Vintage.  Here are some pics to give you a little taste of what we got up to, more shots focussing on the fabulous details tomorrow...











For more information about the really rather wonderful Dorset Wedding Photographer - Courtenay Photographic, just take a look at his website or blog

No comments:

Post a Comment