Saturday 14 May 2011

Tea Among The Bluebells - Part Two

Today's bluebell feature makes me much happier than yesterday's because it's not about me and all about the details, which is just how it should be in my book!  For the rather fabulous set-up in the bluebell wood with the wonderful Dorset Wedding Photographer - Courtenay Photographic, we were lucky enough to have some great props from some amazing suppliers. 

The totally gorgeous cakes were from Genii Cupcakes and I have to say one of the highlights of the shoot was being told I could cut the show-stopping pink cake and have a taste. And goodness me, did it taste good - I was totally smitten!  The beautiful china, cloths and accessories came from The Tea Party - how I didn't try to sneak that teapot home, I don't know. Everything arrived perfectly packed and in tip-top condition so I would most certainly recommend them to anyone looking for vintage details.  And finally, my heavenly headpiece was from Jo Barnes Vintage and I loved wearing it. Sparkles and pearls on a brown band that sat perfectly and was oh-so easy to wear. I might have driven home in it too...

So, enjoy these details shots and if I can guarantee you'll be craving tea and cake after this...










Massive thanks to the fabulously patient, kind and talented Dorset Wedding Photographer - Courtenay Photographic. Do take a look at his website and blog, he's rather good.

No comments:

Post a Comment