Saturday 30 April 2011

I Love... Weddings

Yesterday, I fell in love again. No, not with Kate's dress, William's adoring glances or the ultimate bridesmaid, Pippa Middleton.

I fell in love with weddings all over again. I know I'm lucky, I work in an amazing industry but sometimes, you need another jolt to remind you just how fabulous it is. I spent the day with some amazing women - Julie from Essentially You, Kelly from Tantrums & Tiaras, Claire from Brown Box Photography, Laura from Lobster Love, June bride-to-be Michelle and also my adored Mum and son (who knows way too much about gowns, hats and wedding etiquette for a nine year old I'm sure!) and watching everyone watching the wedding made me so happy. The emotion, the smiles, the opinions and just the way that weddings bring everyone together.

Tomorrow, it will be eight years since I jumped into the wedding industry and I love it more now than ever. I've met the most wonderful people, worked with some truly talented professionals and have been places and done things I never would have thought I would. Yes, at times, the road's not been smooth but there's no road I'd rather be on.

I'll be announcing something very exciting in May that takes my love of weddings to another level and I can't wait to share it with you all.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm off to buy some newspapers because I think there might be just one or two wedding pics in them I want to see...

No comments:

Post a Comment