Saturday 9 April 2011

Pick Of The High Street - John Lewis

It's that time of year again - everywhere you look on the high street, shops are starting to make a big feature of their wedding products so I'm going to be taking a regular scout around the stores to bring you the best of what's around.

This week, we're starting with John Lewis....

Above - totally in love with this pure silk gown from 'Damsel in a Dress'. The appropriately named 'Kate' gown has a rather gorgeous waistband of pearls and beads and the low back is bang on trend. The small train can also be buttoned up so it won't cramp your style on the dancefloor. £350 - more information here

Above - gorgeous vintage cuff with pearls & diamante detailing. Perfect for a bride or bridesmaid wanting a big splash of glam but I think this would also look great around the stem of a bouquet. £16 - more information here

Above - I'll happily admit I adore L.K. Bennett shoes and should not have quite as many pairs hiding under my bed as I do. I can therefore promise you that even their most towering heels are perfectly comfortable and will keep your feet happy all day so these rather delicious Flori heels are ideal for the big day. Love that statement bow! £125 - more information here

 Above - don't forget the honeymoon and the prospect of jetting off on the holiday of a lifetime (or even just piling into the car if you're staycationing!) is always one to make you smile. I love this passport holder/luggage tag set which just makes the start of your adventure a little bit funkier. £24.95 - more information here

Above - if you love the whole cake stand vibe but don't think ditsy prints are your thing, how about this rather lovely slate stand? To me, this is possibly more versatile than china - can you just imagine cheese & biscuits being served on this? Go on, it's a definite for your wedding list! £50 - more information here

Above - if I was heading to a wedding as a guest this summer, I would certainly be working a bit of 40s glam and this fascinator would be on my shopping list (as would dainty gloves too I must say). The feathers, the double layered fine mesh and the lightness of this headpiece make it perfect for the guest who wants to wear a hat but not hide under it! £39 range of colours - more information here



No comments:

Post a Comment