We're now on the countdown until the Royal Wedding and lots of us are planning to watch the big event but be warned, it's a bit of a televisual marathon - you'll need to settle in, get comfortable and be well stocked with all the essentials to make it through the day in style.
So, here's a rundown of my top ten essentials for the Royal Wedding...
Pie Minister? Or go traditional with scones and delicate sandwiches? Coronation chicken and Victoria sponge for the Royal theme? But let's face it, we're all going to be using the day as an excuse for a little bit of a blow-out so whatever takes your fancy is going to work!
3. Decorations - get in the mood with bunting, flags and all manner of pretty things. Either stick with the red, white & blue theme or go for something more 'English Country'.
4. Friends & Family - events like this are great when they're shared and it's a great excuse to plan a get-together. If everyone brings some food & drink, you'll have quite a banquet without footing a massive bill yourself!
5. Magazines - a bit of light reading for the 'quiet' moments in the proceedings! All our favourites have got Royal Wedding special editions but for a full on dip into the lives of the English country set, you can't say no to the rather gorgeous collector's edition of the bible of the 'hunting & shooting' types, Country Life.
6. Suitable Clothing - you either need to go for comfort, a little bit of read white & blue or why not go the whole hog with a little bit of Princess glamour? Today's the day to give your tiara an outing!
7. Memorabilia - if you're loving the Royal Wedding, why not bag a bit of memorabilia? I'm quite a fan of Emma Bridgewater's range of Royal Wedding bits and bobs and the King & Queen bedlinen from John Lewis is also quite cool. And if all the TV watching tires you out, rest your head on your Queen pillow for a little mid afternoon nap!
8. TV Guide - well, you won't want to miss the important bits (for me, seeing all the outfits and THE dress will be quite a highlight!) so plan your viewing/trips to the kitchen for food carefully.
9. Twitter - you can be sure Twitter will be very busy on the day so it'll be a fun place to check out the gossip and reactions plus of course, the spoof accounts! I'll be tweeting (I'm @tamrynkirby if you're yet to follow!) and I recommend the hilarious account of @Queen_UK as well!
10. Credit Card - if you're wanting to be first to snap up a copy of Kate's gown, it's thought you'll be able to order it within a couple of hours of the ceremony. But failing that, you'll be able to pick up some 'once used' bunting on eBay...